BY ATTENDING OUR CLASSES YOU AND YOUR CHILD HAVE AGREED TO ADHERE TO ALL BCS POLICES STATED BELOW.
1. Students should arrive at least 10 minutes before class. The instructor will invite the class in (five minutes before the first class of the day and upon dismissal of subsequent classes).
2. No students will be able to dance in class if they arrive after warm-ups, in order to prevent injury, however will be allowed to attend and watch as to not miss class work.
3. Regular attendance is important throughout the year, however absolutely crucial as the recital draws near, not only for the success of the show, but also as an important exercise in teamwork and commitment. Therefore, we reserve the right to withdraw any student who misses more than 5 classes between January 1st and May 15th from the recital performance.
4. In the months of April and/or May classes may be combined for rehearsal purposes. This may or may not result in having less class time per week but it is essential for the students to rehearsal together. There will be extra rehearsal held at BCS dance or another location. Attendance to these rehearsals are mandatory. Students are dismissed by the instructor only.
5. No child will be allowed to leave the studio without permission from the instructor. If your child has to leave early, please inform the person at the front desk and he/she will go into the classroom to get the child. Under no circumstances may a student under the age of 12 go to the parking lot on their own. Your child's safety is important to us!
6. Students must be picked up from the studio within 15 minutes of the conclusion of class unless prior arrangements have been made.
7. Students' names should be on all items (e.g., dance shoes, dance bags, etc.). The staff will assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, or misplaced items.
8. THIS IS A DROP-OFF PROGRAM ONLY. Parents and/or guardians will not be allowed to stay for any reason unless a formal arrangement has been made due to a special circumstance.
9. Please notify the studio of an expected absence. Please encourage your child's commitment to their program and fellow classmates by discouraging unnecessary absences. 10. Mrs. Gina can be reached by e-mail, and if necessary, an appointment can be arranged. Gina@broadwaycitystyle.com