1. BCS students are expected to demonstrate respect for the director, staff, and their fellow classmates on and off site. When participating in a studio event or performance, or when wearing the studio logo, attitude, presentation, and behavior is as important as the ability to dance.
2. Our studios are equipped with "spring floors", which are designed specifically for dance and acrobatic use. Street shoes are never allowed on these floors.
3. Only dance items and water are permitted in the studios.
4. Staff members should never be interrupted during or between classes.
5. All students must follow BCS studio dress code. Leotards, tights and shoes may be purchased online or at a local dance store. Please contact Ms. Gina for proper dress code as it differs with each class. Students should arrive with necessary items such as hair accessories, dance shoes, etc., stored in an appropriate tote or dance bag. Students who are not adequately prepared will be allowed to observe only.
6.Hair must be away from the face and secured in a bun for ballet classes or a pony tail for all other classes.